"SOCIAL & BUSINESS ETIQUETTE" WORKSHOP (Ladies only)
Do you wish to attract charming men? Come and join us for this workshop and learn from the Man of the Men, Mr Justin Lim, winner of
Mr. Singapore/International 1999, who will share how you can attract via proper "Business and Social Etiquette".
Good business and social etiquette is simply adopting practices through our communication skills, body language, dress sense and personal grooming. Participants should be able to project confidence in their execution of mannerism; body language and communication skills.
- Posture & Deportment
- Social Etiquette
- Business Etiquette
- Art of Communication
The trainer, Justin Lim is also a Style Coach at Style House.
If you are unable to purchase tickets due to tickets sold out, kindly
register your interest on "Waitlist". You don't have to pay anything! You will be informed of any
increase in capacity or any drop-outs as soon as possible! For any inquiries, kindly email us at email@example.com or contact us at 81252321.
All details will be sent to all participants, who have paid, via email 2 days before the event.
1. After payment is made and you discovered that you cannot attend the event, you are to inform the organizer at least 3 days or more prior to event date. A full refund, after a deduction of $10 administration fee, will be given to you.
2. When payment is made and the event is cancelled by us, full refund will be given back.
3. There is a cooling-off period of 3 days from the date of payment. A full refund, after a deduction of $10 administration fee, will be given to you.
4. No Refund will be given:
o No-show for events.
o No refund will be given for any cancellation of registration in less than 3 days to the event date.
- Title was changed to ""SOCIAL & BUSINESS ETIQUETTE" WORKSHOP (Ladies only)". Diff 2014-03-18 03:38:30
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM SGT
- Heritage Place, 21 Tan Quee Lan Street, #02-08 Singapore 188108
Females $45.00 Waitlist
On sale until Mar 22, 2014, 1:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- Heritage Place, 21 Tan Quee Lan Street, #02-08 Singapore 188108 Singapore